Sat out with my babes and my loves one..


Well, I've alot of pixs and post for me to blog but I'm really lazy le.. Futhermore, I'm busy with something else now..
Today out to celebrate Ah Min and Sammi's birthday. Spent quite alot ya but im happy.. Of coz tire too.. :p
Attendance : Me, Ah Min, Xmh, Sammi, May, Nini (forgotten to take pix)
Bought this watch @ Tampines City Chain. Cost abt $117.50 after 50% discount.. I've the colour so much..

Meet Ah Min and Xmh @ Tampines den proceed together to Orchard to meet the rests..
We went to a Jap Restuarant named "Sun with Moon" @ Wheelock Place for lunch..
And..
Our foods...
::
::
::

This is mine..


Food Rating : 3.5/5
After lunch, we went shopping awhile.. Till 3.30pm I went to Suntec to find my hubby..
One the way I saw this..
::
::
::
NDP rehearse??
To suntec for photoshoot of my business card and Flyer..
Disclosed later.. *wink*
After that proceed to Geylang for our dinner.. Hubby wanna eat steamboat..
Den we find this place ..
There's alot of choices not only steamboat.

Well organise of e foods.. Looks like more hygenic den some places
Each pax will get 100g of live prawn
Live crab.. They chop infront of us..Abalone tooReady??
Lots of choices for u to choose
Deserts times..


Eat as much as u can..
Adult price for weekend - $17+
Child for weekend - $10+
Heard that they also provide free carpark ya
Large Stingray
::
::
::
::
Food Rating: 4/5
Okie.. I wanna slp liao.. ciao!!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment