I'm Pregnant !!


Yes I noe, so long didnt get to blog, and now I wanna to say, IM PREGNANT again !!

We both are so happy after half yr later of my last incident, I got pregnant again. I went to see TCM (Eu Yan Sang) for almost half a yr to tiao yang back my health. Very expense indeed but is for my own good in order to have another kid. Many ppl might tot hey, my 2 kids are so old already, we shld be having relax life now, why wanna to have another 3rd kid?? Well, of coz there's many reasons behind and both of us think this way. I'm glad to hav another little one to ac-company us for another 5 yrs.. We still can enjoy our life ya..

Well, this pregnancy of coz is not as much relax as my previous 2. My MS is supper jialat which last me almost everyday for at least 3 months. Lucky my boss is a very nice lady, she allow me to take leaves or mc offen, and some more allow me to work from home. Once I even got a week hospitalisation leaves. I couldn't imaging this coy is without her as she noes everythings abt this project.

Back to my life, we plan to hav this baby EDD in Sept 2011, same month with my 2 kids. So in another word, this baby was made in HK !! (We went to HK in Dec at that time) Such a precious to us. We are so happy den.

Glad is, hubby is so caring to me during my pregnancy. So sweet to hav such a nice hubby.. (Luv U) He take care most of the houseworks which usually were done by me.

Sometimes I may find him quite stress.. stress of financial of coz. That was becoz my MIL needs to have operation, need $$.. Therefore, I told him not to worry abt me and baby expenses, I will take care of baby expenses myself until he can handle it. This is what we called, husband and wife shld be 同甘共苦 mah.

Finally, I am officially 5 months preggy today. Take 2 times bird nest in every week started week 12. Make my both kids jealous.. Haha.. And of coz, MS is gone. Sometimes I may felt it will still come back once in a while. Baby is very active as per my gayne.. :p He turn here and there when doing scanning.. Nitz time mai slp, make me cant slp well as well. I am having backache and hip pain too.. Think this is normal.. Hub will do massage for me :p

I am thinking of getting pre and post massage lady to do massage for me... Hub agreed. CL will be intro by Junming which he stated she is good when doing for his wife. As for nanny, hmm.. still trying to neg with one of my neighbour who live downstair. She might interested to look after my prince. YES, HE IS PRINCE.. Hehe!! Hub said he want princess coz princess can be easily to take care just like my xiao bao(mei mei)

Times run kind of quite fast for 2nd trimester, unlike 1st trimester, really a terrible days for me.. another 4 months and I shall get to see my prince already.. :)

We plan to move to a bigger house, becoz of another member joining us.. and of coz to get another bigger car too. Now my FIL send me to work daily, so paiseh.. I wish I can start to drive to work in May. Hub worry that I offen feel wanna to faintz off and is danger for me to drive.

Oh ya, another good news, my buddy ah min is preggy too.. Right now shld be 4 months already.. Her EDD is 16 Oct. So happy for her too.. And also, Im not alone to clear maternity leaves.. We can bring our baby out together.. :)

Alright, shall update more offen.. Nitz nitz !!
Before ending, below are my pregnancy stage and suan bao pixs.. Enjoy !!


3months preggy


4 months preggy

6 Weeks 6 days


8 Weeks


12 Weeks 4 Days

16 Weeks 6 Days

Labels:


Comments: 0 comments | leave a comment